Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Wee Tease








And no, I'm not talking about Masculinda's renting-to-own Coryn's she-nis. I'm talking about the fact that TV Guide Talk actually mentioned us.

Similar to tonight's episode, this clip is just a tucked in tease. We asked them to plug us, then proceeded to hyperventilate when they shockingly mentioned us for two minutes on their podcast. Nevertheless, it IS the actual TV-Guide-the-one-you-see-when-you're-standing-in-line-at-the
-grocery-store magazine.
So, no tough titties today! In fact, soft titties! Hoorah!

Click here to listen to the TV Guide clip


p.s. A word on this week's podcast. If you saw the post below you know we have returned to being douchebags since we missed the second half of this week's show. So, I, Amy, have valiantly tried to pursuade the boys to podcast despite not seeing the whole episode, and maybe doing a mid-season highlight/lowlight episode of our own (brilliantly suggested by one Mister Sister J.) Alas, my efforts have by silenced by dagger stares and loud sneers. So if you want another episode, you have to leave comments, threats, and ransom notes for the boys. A.k.a the party poopers. Love, as always, Amy.

10 Comments:

  • mid-season highlight/lowlight episode...!!!
    Sounds GOOD to me!!


    Please..!?????
    :)

    By Blogger Soundbalance, at 3:30 PM  

  • I agree with Tira. Do your own. (Especially because I wasn't bothered enough to even attempt to watch the episode last night).

    Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

  • Kitler says, I want a highlight lowlight podcast FOR ME TO POOP ON! I mean I want a mid season podcast, boys!

    By Blogger eugenia, at 3:43 PM  

  • O MY LORD YOU LITTLE BITCHES DO YOUR OWN HIGHLIGHT EPISODE OR ILL KILL YOU! how was that? pretty please do one i know itll be hysterical

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

  • Even with half a podcast, you'll still be the funniest podcast in town.

    Do it!

    Manya
    Top Pod

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

  • Anchal's complaining about her weight, but where are the trainers this season? I remember when the girls from Cycle 2 had to run up 14 flights of stairs, and immediately do a photoshoot.

    Also, Brooke Miller is on facebook (Texas '10) and has LOT's of friends.

    By Blogger Blood Red Roses, at 1:53 PM  

  • sorry, I meant they ran the steps in cycle 3

    By Blogger Blood Red Roses, at 2:25 PM  

  • Podcast please! The recap show didn't really tell anything that we don't know already. I only thing I remember from the episode was AJ looking so fucking hot with that guitar! :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

  • It would be SO not rock -n- roll to skip the podcast, bitches!

    Seriously, my commute / lunch break will suck without you guys! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

  • If you're ever stuck again just watch the episode on Youtube. I live in the UK and we're only up to cycle 6 here, so I've been watching the new cycle on Youtube. It's irritating, but it's worth it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home