Monday, November 06, 2006

Hold your breath!

I swear, episode seven will be up soon.

We recorded yesterday, so it should be up by tomorrow. Hopefully. And then we will record again later this week so you guys will have TWO episodes this week!! It'll be like Christmas where desire is filled with lust and lust is filled with fulfillment.

Also, please check out idolchatter.org. They are one of the best reality tv podcasts out there. They cover just about every good reality show, and on episode 30, Jason and Derek (the hosts) even got an interview with Angela Kesslar!! Better yet, they actually mentioned us on their podcast, which made life so, so sweet. Derek sounds just like Nigel Barker. Sadly for me, Derek is gay. I think? Story of my life, no? In any case, this is how I imagine Derek to look:




















And this is how I imagine he'd look after we've had our baby:




















Well I can dream, can't I?

Check back tomorrow for the official episode 7!

Love,
Amy

4 Comments:

  • Nigel Barker is so yummy.

    I love it how, during the panel, you can totally tell who he's into. Makes me jealous every time.

    By Blogger deb, at 12:07 PM  

  • Is that really Nigel's baby? Who's Nigel's baby mama? And who's Nigel's baby's mama? Inquiring minds want to know!

    By Blogger eugenia, at 2:09 PM  

  • http://www.topmodelgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/nigel-barker-with-cristen-chin.jpg

    there's nigel with his wife and:

    and there she is with her twin sister. or maybe it's just her and photoshopped.

    http://www.studionb.com/portfolio_images/Multiplenude1crop_528.jpg

    EW.

    Ok let's list who Nigel has been into. I think Nik from two seasons ago but I can't remember who else. Do tell!!

    By Blogger America's Next Top Podcast, at 9:43 PM  

  • I think Nigel had the hots for the plus size model two or three seasons ago. Don'tcha think? Or was that just me wishing he is into women with some curves?

    By Blogger eugenia, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home