Saturday, January 06, 2007

Things to do Between Cycles of ANTM

When Javier came to visit Aaron and I last weekend for New Years, we started thinking of things to do between cycles 7 and 8 of America's Next Top Model. Basically our list consists of a copy of TV guide, with a letter attached that read:

Dear Aaron, Amy, and Javier,

Don't forget to buy a Wii, apply to grad schools, and finish grad school after you watch all your TV.

Love,
Aaron, Amy, and Javier
p.s. don't forget to watch TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to listen to our fourteenth episode
---------------------------------------------------------------

Leave us a voicemail at 1-206-350-TYRA (8972) or email us at antpodcast@gmail.com, and let us know what you're doing in between cycles of ANTM!! If it's good, we'll talk about it in the next episode.
Please vote for us on Podcast Alley! Thus far, we have 15 votes. Guys, that is pathetic. If you have even the smallest drop of love for us, you'd vote for us. We'll love you forever. Promise.
Also, please leave us reviews on iTunes so we can make it to the top 100 podcasts.
Alright, that's enough groveling for today.
Click here for a great interview with Eugena (Thanks anonymous commentor!)

Here is my latest obsession: Masi Oka. He plays Hiro on NBC's Heroes. Anyone who knows me knows that I have an unfounded hatred for Asian guys in my generation. Don't ask, long story. So for me to like Masi Oka and James Kyson Lee (who plays Ando) is huge. I guess I don't really find them attractive, just hands down ADORABLE. And oh yeah, Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar are hot. God what is it about this show that turns any male into a hunk?! Jess was such an ass in Gilmore Girls (that is until Logan appeared. But I digress.)


17 Comments:

  • Yay! A new episode!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

  • Hey ANTP! You guys rule! I just wanted to say that I wrote on Ms. Jay's wiki page that he has anal cancer. I dunno how long that will stay up.

    Love ya'll

    -Lyanda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

  • oh amy, just cause you haven't seen a hot asian guy doesn't mean they don't exist. come to australia, or go to hawaii. wait till you meet a hot asian surfer. mmmmmmm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • Ohmigod, anal cancer!! Love it!
    Hot asian surfers, hmm? Send me pics! I'll believe it when I see it. And they can't be famous people because that doesn't count;)

    By Blogger amychien, at 1:55 AM  

  • hi amy
    check out our hot guys post
    also i think you guys should do the o.c podcast because the offical podcast 4 that show is superlame and do you guys like the king of queens i thought thatshow was funnyier than scrubs
    **april

    By Blogger Americas next top model & me, at 7:18 AM  

  • Yeah, the official OC podcast is super lame. That guy sounds like he's doing sports commentary. Too bad the OC is getting cancelled and this is the last season.

    By Blogger amychien, at 11:06 AM  

  • Masi Oka is adorable. And funny, I watched him on Conan and he was hilarious. He's also a genius seriously. I'm not exaggerating. :)

    And Milo Ventimiglia is beautiful. I want him very badly. And I happen to love him on Gilmore Girls, he was so much better then fugly Dean.

    By Blogger Rachael, at 11:03 AM  

  • Ah, isn't Masi Oka the cutest? I wish I had caught him on conan!
    Really, you liked Dean even when he was a jerk in the beginning? Well, you have better foresight than I do, that is for sure, seeing that he turned out to be the best guy for Rory after all.

    By Blogger America's Next Top Podcast, at 12:26 PM  

  • Dean? I think you mean Jess. I didn't think he was that much of a jerk. At least he wasn't controlling like Dean.

    By Blogger Rachael, at 2:45 PM  

  • oh oops, I meant Jess. Sorry!

    By Blogger amychien, at 3:31 PM  

  • i've only ever seen 1 episode of gilmore girls. my opinion of the show is best summed up in this interpretation by family guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVyg0f395sM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • ohmigod, I love that clip!!

    By Blogger amychien, at 12:56 AM  

  • I have really only seen one hot Asian guy in real life, and he is my roommate's brother-in-law (hangs head in shame). So yeah hot Asian guys probably exist, in theory? Far be it for me to test it out though. :P

    By Blogger eugenia, at 8:41 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger amychien, at 11:14 PM  

  • i keep getting warnings from the wank police at TWOP for not using a capital "i" when refferring to myself in the forums. i didn't know they were so anal. they should give melrose a job there as a punctuation officer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 AM  

  • What the heck? are you serious?! God it's like the grammar police there or something. LAME!!

    You can lower case till your pants drop at our blogsite!
    xoxo
    amy

    By Blogger amychien, at 2:16 AM  

  • i agree theres no hot asian guys. i also agree theres no hot asian girls. you all look the same with your chinky eyes. yuck!

    you asians are the ugliest people in the world. thats why you hate yourselves hahaha! it always makes me happy when asians hate their own kind because it makes me so proud of how beautiful my own race is! we dont hate ourselves, we LOVE our race because were so beautiful! not UGLY like you chinky eyed asians. ching chong ching chong my ass! hahahaha! and go back to where you came from you chinky-eyed asian prostitute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home