Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ah...at last.

Yes, ladies and gentlewomen. We finally got a Wii today. And I, Amy, have officially entered Scientific Nerdom, thanks to a one way pass from Aaron.
As snaps to myself, I have decided to share my all time Youtube video so far. (Thanks kiki for the link! you're the best!)

xoxo,
Amy

p.s. Cuz Matlock was a queer.
p.p.s. I found an awesome podcast a couple of days ago called Gothdie and Chemo. They are two hilarious British hotties that must be listened to so go check them out now!

I said now. Alright, you can watch the video first.

2 Comments:

  • hi love the vid
    whats that podcast about is it like goths and emos
    also have you decided what your doing for the next podcast or are you just going 2 wait 4 cycle 8
    ps.view our BI sexual post

    ***antm&me

    By Blogger Americas next top model & me, at 2:15 PM  

  • nice bi post! Josh Holloway is way hot.

    By Blogger amychien, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home