Monday, May 21, 2007

Jaslene's Very Own Pretty Party

Ok ok, I know this is totally copying from fourfour (again), but really, how is it different from anything else we've ever done?

And oh yeah, thanks to fourfour for every single image below.

We start our journey with this:
And continue with these:






















Not Jaslene, but too good to pass up:



Well, I'm glad that we ended with this:

Wait, no I'm not. I still say Elaine should have taken the whole thing home:


We'll miss you, Elaine.

3 Comments:

  • meh. just cause shes latin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 AM  

  • Hilarious! She did have some ugly faces. But I was happy she won. Did anyone notice how FAT Natasha looked during the final runway...it was weird? Did she get pregnant from her "sexy" phone calls to her "Husband"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 AM  

  • Ohmigod, I totally noticed the pooch too. So weird. At the aborigine shot she didn't seem to have it. Will have to investiminagate.

    By Blogger America's Next Top Podcast, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home